2017-18 Tuition and Fees – Suzuki Program
- Weekly Private Lessons (34 weeks)
- Weekly Group Performance Classes (34 weeks)
- Semester Solo Recitals (2 per year)
- Group Performances – Spooky Suzuki, String Fling, Christmas Performances
- Additional Programs
- Accompaniment Fees
- Facility Rental Fees
- Parent Training (up to 6 weeks per year)
|Registration Fee||$75 per student for Year (Aug-May)||$45 sibling rate for 1st sibling||$30 sibling rate for additional siblings|
|Suzuki Program (Weekly Private & Group Classes)||Private Lesson Length, Group class length varies||Semester Tuition
5% discount for
payment in full)
|Monthly Tuition Rate
(10 months: Aug-May)
|Master Teacher||30 minutes + Group||$765||$153|
|45 minutes + Group||$1060||$212|
|60 minutes + Group||$1360||$272|
|Suzuki Guitar||30 minutes + Group||$695||$139|
|45 minutes + Group||$920||$184|
|60 minutes + Group||$1140||$228|
- Tuition is due at the beginning of the semester, or you may make monthly payments due on the 1st of each month. These should be received by or before your first lesson of each month. The first monthly payment is due upon registration.
- A $10 late fee will be charge per student for all late payments. There will be no exceptions to this late fee policy.
- You may make your payment by check, cash, bank draft, or credit card.
- Please make checks out to NWA Suzuki School of Music, and send to:
3801 SW Lone Oak Ave.
Bentonville, AR 72712