Winter Workshop is fast approaching! The list of Clinicians & Directors is very exciting, and they are looking forward to spending time with your students! Remember, Winter Workshop is included in the tuition of all NWA Suzuki School of Music students, and early bird pricing for all other Suzuki students ends Friday Jan 15, 2016.
Please go to our Winter Workshop 2016 webpage for more detailed information and to register. If you registered but have NOT done step 2 of CHECKOUT through the Winter Workshop Store, you have not yet completed your registration. Please use the link in the email you receive from Beth Day and fully CHECKOUT to complete your registration.
You will also need to purchase any additional tickets needed for your family to attend the Arkansas Philharmonic Orchestra Saturday night, featuring Elizabeth Pitcairn and “The Red Violin,” an authentic Stradivarius. Each student registered will receive a complementary ticket for the performance. Please purchase your additional tickets directly from the Arkansas Philharmonic Orchestra website. If you would like to know more about Elizabeth, please visit the Elizabeth Pitcairn webpage.
We are in great need of parent volunteers to help us with small tasks at Winter Workshop! If you would please consider this list and use the SignupGenius coming soon from Beth Day (or contact her) to signup for one or more things we would greatly appreciate it:
- Registration Packet Assembly (2 or more volunteers – Thursday February 11)
- Name Tag Assembly (1-2 volunteers – can be done at home Thursday 11th-Friday 12th)
- T-Shirt Distribution (1-2 volunteers at registration – Friday 12th – 1:30-2:30pm OR 5:30-6:30pm and/or Saturday 13th 8:00-9:00am)
- Teacher Housing (3-4 homes that allow teachers a place to stay, Friday 12th only)
- Teacher Transportation (3-4 volunteers to get teachers to/from Workshop – Friday 12th-Saturday 13th)
- Teacher Friday Night Dinner & Saturday Snacks (2-3 volunteers)
- Pickup Saturday Lunch at Sam’s Club (1-2 volunteers – Saturday 13th @ 10:45)
- Lunch Setup (4-6 volunteers, Saturday 13th)
- Registration Desk (3-4 volunteers, Friday 12th – 1:30-2:30pm OR 5:30-6:30pm and/or Saturday 13th 8:00-9:00am)
We look forward to seeing you at the Workshop!